- Take a walking tour of the farm with a guide or staff member
- Take a tour of the herbal garden & learn about the special plants
- Climb a top notch the cliff and enjoy commanding views of the valley
- Trek to the farthest end of the farm carrying a picnic basket
- laden with goodies. Spend an hour or two taking in the 360˚ view of the
- mountains, the green valley and the cool breezes
- Have a meal set for you privately on the top end of the farm, surrounded by Avocado trees laden with fruit, with only the mountains as witness
- Cycle around the valley enjoying the adrenaline rush
- Spend a lazy afternoon playing the board games available in house
- Relax with a book and enjoy swaying in the swing
Trekking to Perumal Peak
For a challenging trek, we suggest trekking up to the Perumal Peak and watch yourself rise above the clouds. You can also take a walk to the Pannaikadu Village. Try screaming a high-pitched note and watch the silent hills echo it back to you.
Trekking to Dolphin’s Nose
The easiest of trek you can do in Kodaikanal is to Dolphin’s Nose while watching a beautiful stream flow by your side. This 8-kilometre long trek is one of the most amazing forest exploration trips you can take in Kodaikanal.
We strongly recommend a trip to the Coaker’s Walk. A picturesque walkway, it offers lovely views of the surrounding environs. For a better perspective of the valleys and surrounding hills, walk up to the Telescope House near the gate.
Boating on Kodai Lake
Come winter, and the beautiful Kodai Lake is covered in a veil of mist. Boating on it through the fog is one of the most romantic experiences you can have.